To meet the growing demands of markets in 2014, the company started to implement the project of its Quality Management System, according to ISO 9001, Food Safety System ISO 22000, and in 2015 started the certification process IFS Food, which will be completed before the end of 2015.
In 2015 it also started with the production certification GlobalGap.
These demanding evaluation parameters promote the growing sustainability of products/services on issues of the organizational level, quality and customers satisfaction.
The basic principles of the Quality and Food Safety policy are:
- Minimisation of food risks.
- Continuing to get market recognition as a quality brand.
- Enlargement of its intervention at the international market.
- Dedication to our customers, suppliers and employees.
- Professionalism and working method.
- Compliance with the food safety requirements and legal applicable.
all policies already present in the Desfruta strategy since its beginnings.